Bangladesh National ID Card Registration through Online | services.nidw.gov.bd. National ID Card registration can be done through online now. Bangladesh Election Commission (EC) has introduced this system through IDEA project. You can register for your new NID, change your information, update your NID information through online. This post deals briefly about How to Register NID Card through online.
New National ID Card Registration through Online
If anyone wants to register your NID/Voter ID card through online, he/she has to possess the following criteria-
1) He/She should be Bangladeshi by Birth.
2) The age of the person should be 18 years on 1st January, 2015 or before.
This new NID card registration will be applicable for new 18 years old people, immigrants and those voters who were excluded due to any reason.
National ID Card/Voter ID Card Registration Procedure Step by Step
1) Go to https://services.nidw.gov.bd/newVoter.
2) Fill up the NID Card Registration Form with necessary information step by step. You have to fill up your personal information, other information, present address and permanent address in in four steps. Fill up all the information in Bangla Unicode except your full name.
3) After completing all the steps successfully, revise all the information through preview.
4) Make a PDF file of your filled NID Registration Form. Print it and submit it with necessary documents to the nearest election office.
5) The Election Officers will verify your information and your address. If all the information given by you are correct then your National ID Card Will be created.
The following documents will be needed for your New National ID Card Registration.
- SSC Certificate – (Age verification certificate)
- Birth Certificate – (Age verification certificate)
- Passport/ Driving License/ TIN – (Age verification certificate)
- Photocopy of Utility bill / House Rent Receipt/ Holding Tax Receipt (Citizenship verification certificate)
- Citizenship Certificate (As applicable)
- ID card Photocopy of father, mother, husband/wife (if applicable)